Wednesday, January 9, 2008

If wishes. Were fishes, The ocean would be empty.

Today was an very long but yet pointless day. But at the same time a very good day. Me and my bestie are cool again. :-) Oh yea and there's this party coming up this Thursday. I'm so there. Well anyways here comes the boring stuff........

Soooo........ Today I pretty much stayed home like a lame and played Tony Hawk PJ8 and went back and forth to myspace. I know the life of an loser, but damn I don't start school till the 17th. (sigh) Oh yea. I went to Jack-In-The box (I'm not sure if thats how you spell it out) and they have up with the best invention ever! Or meal it's two! I repeat TWO! tacos and chicken sandwich and a small drink for only 2.90 can you believe that? Neither could I. So I had to go and see for my self and sure enough they had it.

Later on (being a few hours ago) I went to get some donuts with Mike and Maurice. and I gotta XXXL size donut! hella tite!

F**K a kool-aid smile I gotta donut smile!

MMMMMMMM

Yes Micheal. Mine is bigger than yours.


Oh and if you haven't noticed. I gotta new hoodie a Grey one I like it a lot.

End.

No comments: