Sunday, February 17, 2008

So. I was wrong.

So the East won. But at the same time Kobe (k-hova) didn't play. And the West lost by 6 points. Now if you add Kobe in the mix I believe he would have had an MVP performance. Adding an additional 25-30 points to the West score easily giving them the boost they needed.

Anyways the game was excited not the best I've seen but it was an good game. The first and forth quarter where easily the best the second and third could have been much better. And when S.T.A.T. dunked over Howard. I gotta a little juiced. And the double ally oop from Kidd to Bron and than the finish by Howard was nasty.

Oh and Lebron getting the MVP was coo. But I feel Ray Allen also had an MVP performance. He hit 3 back to back threes to keep the East in it. he had a really nice game. finished with 28 points to lead all scores mind you he came off the bench to play 18 mins. He killed!

















No comments: