Monday, November 5, 2007

Best day ever!!!!!

Today I had a really good day. And I usually don't have really good days while being in the bay. But for some strange reason the stars where aliened just for me. lol. Well first off my granny and little cousin where out here from Vegas so it felt good to see them. And today the whole famlil cousin to the air port I was teary eyed by the way. Once I got home I got on the space (im so addicted to myspace) and it was crackin! lol. i was choppin it up with peeps and what not and out of no where i was told by two individuals that i was there role model. I felt so cool. Than later on me and one of my besties aka lama face made up we were fighting over something really dumb anyone, but that just made my day. And now here I am eating Apple jacks my favorite cereal in the whole wide world. I love apple jacks...


No comments: