Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Pattys Day!

As of today I've been back in Vegas for a week now, and it's been a very interesting week I might add. A lot of Surprises! But I'm just glad to be back home. For good this time. With all that being said!

Well today was an pretty good day. I did a lot and what not. I hung with my boy Reese at his mom's house and his daughter was there and I absolutely love her! with all my heart. And I really enjoy every moment I have with her. I don't plan on having any of my own anytime soon so his will do for now. Lol.


The Princess!

My lil bro and The Princess again!

My Lil brother he wants to be just like me when he grows up.


Fuzz. That's Reese's lil brother he so ugly.



Killa milla's drive way she killing the whip game.

Me and my Lama. She look's like a bug right here.


Monica B and I. Where so not cool right now.


At the movies. Milla swears she has such good hair. Oh and thanks milla for picking out a great movie. So if you haven't already. Go and see Fools Gold.


My man Mike. He's a fag. I still love him though.


Me doing the space thing.


End!

OH yeah i forgot to add that I have this funny video from today. My nigga Reese is a bad influence on children. Don't be like him.

No comments: