Sunday, October 21, 2007

1.. 2.. Freddy's coming for you...


Get in the fall spirit(no pun intended) and go rent some horror flicks! The Nightmare On Elm Street dvd box set is a must have. It even comes with 3D glasses! Did you know that Johnny Depp's first acting roll in a movie was on the first Nightmare On Elm Street(1984)? It's pretty awesome. Rosanne Arnold even makes an appearance in Freddy's Dead; The Final Nightmare. Does anyone ever remember dreams/nightmares from wayyy back in the day? I had this one nightmare where Freddy Krueger himself, was chasing me around and around this one bush that's in the parking lot of my towns bank. He wouldnt give up on chasing me, until I stopped and asked if he'd help me get all the kids at school that would pick on me. Freddy politely agreed and then I woke up. Maybe that gave me some sorta courage in life as a kid, in some crazy way....

No comments: